Brian and Sharky are back for their sequel to the inaugural episode of the No Name Photo Show! This time, they’re addressing a growing problem where photographers don’t bat an eye when buying super powerful cameras but then freak out when their computers begin choking on the larger image files. Also, an important question is posed about whether looking at stunning photos is getting boring. All that plus a new installment of the “What’s On My Gear Shelf” segment!
- Photographers are upgrading to more powerful cameras at a record pace but get upset when their computers can’t handle editing the larger photo files created
- Adobe Lightroom is so long in the tooth with very poor performance due to a lack of updates to its base code architecture, making way for other solutions like ON1 Photo Raw
- Is it getting boring to look at beautiful photos shared on Instagram and other social media networks?
- Josh Rossi’s fantastic series that turns sick and disabled kids into Justice League superheroes [via PetaPixel]
- Click here to watch the video of this episode
What’s On Your Gear Shelf?
Brian: Palette Gear Expert Control Surface Kit [via Amazon]
Sharky: Gravity Backdrops