Welcome to the fourth episode! We’re happy you’ve made it. Sharky and Brian kick things off by discussing Canon’s announcement of not one, not two, but three(!) brand new tilt-shift lenses. That leads Sharky to make fun of Brian for his love of “specialty” lenses, specifically the fisheye lens. Next, the hosts attempt to tackle the dicey topic of going pro as a photographer and what role social media plays there. Finally, you guessed it… a new “What’s On Your Gear Shelf” segment!
- Sharky and Brian talk about Canon’s announcement of three new Tilt Shift lenses, amongst other glass [via PetaPixel]
- This leads our two knucklehead hosts to share their thoughts on “specialty” lenses like the fisheye, AKA The Funkbuster
- Sharky asks Brian what “going pro” means to him, which kicks off a healthy conversation of what it means to make photography your primary source of income
- This gives our hosts a chance to chase the rabbit hole and discuss how social media has affected the pro photographer industry
- Click here to watch the video of this episode
What’s On Your Gear Shelf?
Sharky: Rubbermaid Fast Track Shelf System [via Amazon]
Brian: ZEISS Loxia 2.8/21 Prime Lens [via Amazon]